For over a century Equity Trustees Limited (EQT) has helped Australians to build and manage their wealth.
Established in 1888 by an Act of the Victorian Parliament to provide trustee and executor services, Equity Trustees has evolved into a highly respected financial services provider with a skilled team of specialists that work to create a blueprint for your wealth, forging a long term relationship that will deliver lasting benefits.
EQT is committed to acting in the best interests of its clients. Our range of services include wealth management, superannuation, managed funds, estate planning and philanthropy.
Equity Trustees offers a suite of managed funds covering all major asset sectors Read More
& Estate Planning
A range of services designed to help you grow and manage your wealth Read More
An innovative and flexible approach to RE, RSE and Corporate Trust services Read More
Flexible super solutions with a range of investment and insurance options Read More
Everything you need to prepare for Aged Care is here
Do you know which aged care homes are best for you and your family? Are you on the right track? Find out today. We help Australian families to find the right placement and financial arrangement in aged care. So they can rest a little easier.
Our aged care specialists can share their many years of experience in aged care and check that your finances are set-up and arranged in a way to reduce aged care costs and optimise entitlements. Please do not hesitate to contact us to assist you with the move to aged care on 1300 781 586.
You will find that the professional and client focussed care that you have come to expect from Equity Trustees is also evident with our experienced aged care services team.
To find out more click on the link to the websites below
Find an aged care home that meets the level of care your loved one requires Read More
Find out the best financial arrangement for you in aged care Read More
- Current Managed Fund Rates
- 03/03/2014 See current Managed Fund Rates. Read More
- ASX Release: EQT Half Year Results to 31 December 2013
- 27/02/2014 Equity Trustees Limited (ASX: EQT) today releases its audited results for the six months to 31 December, and confirms a strong lift in half year revenue of 16.4% and a 22.1% increase in net profit after tax compared with the prior corresponding period. Read More
- ASX Release: Equity Trustees - Extension of time for Capital Requirements
- 17/02/2014 Equity Trustees Limited (ASX: EQT) advises that as a result of amending legislation, the financial requirements contained in ASIC Regulatory Guide 166 (particularly in respect of the operation of the company’s Responsible Entity business), will now not apply to the company until 1 July 2015, twelve months beyond the previously anticipated date. Read More