Equity Trustees was established in 1888 by a special Act of Victorian Parliament with the purpose of independently and impartially providing trustee and executor services to help families throughout Australia protect their wealth.
In 2014, Equity Trustees acquired ANZ Trustees, established in 1878 as the Trustees Executors and Agency Company Limited. The acquisition positions Equity Trustees as one of Australia’s largest and oldest listed independent trustee companies.
As well as providing traditional trustee services, Equity Trustees offers a comprehensive range of products and services for personal and corporate clients aimed at protecting, managing and growing wealth. We are a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EQT) and indexed in the S&P/ASX 300. We have offices in Melbourne, Kew, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Equity Trustees offers a suite of managed funds covering all major asset sectors Read More
& Estate Planning
A range of services designed to help you grow and manage your wealth Read More
An innovative and flexible approach to RE, RSE and Corporate Trust services Read More
Flexible super solutions with a range of investment and insurance options Read More
Everything you need to prepare for Aged Care is here
Do you know which aged care homes are best for you and your family? Are you on the right track? Find out today. We help Australian families to find the right placement and financial arrangement in aged care. So they can rest a little easier.
Our aged care specialists can share their many years of experience in aged care and check that your finances are set-up and arranged in a way to reduce aged care costs and optimise entitlements. Please do not hesitate to contact us to assist you with the move to aged care on 1300 781 586.
You will find that the professional and client focussed care that you have come to expect from Equity Trustees is also evident with our experienced aged care services team.
To find out more click on the link to the websites below
Find an aged care home that meets the level of care your loved one requires Read More
Find out the best financial arrangement for you in aged care Read More
- Current Managed Fund Rates
- 14/10/2015 See current Managed Fund Rates. Read More
- Dementia costs set to soar warns visiting expert
- 12/10/2015 If better treatments are not found to prevent dementia the cost to Australia’s healthcare budget as well as the number of people with the disease will soar in the next few decades, according to Professor Craig Ritchie. Ritchie, from the Psychiatry of Ageing at the University of Edinburgh, will be in Melbourne to deliver the Wicking Trust Public Lecture on October 14. Read More
- ASX Release: Executive changes at Equity Trustees
- 08/10/2015 Equity Trustees (ASX: EQT) has announced the appointment of Philip Gentry as Chief Financial Officer. Mr Gentry replaces Terry Ryan, who earlier this year advised that he would be retiring at a later date in 2015. Read More