For over a century Equity Trustees Limited (EQT) has helped Australians to build and manage their wealth.
Established in 1888 by an Act of the Victorian Parliament to provide trustee and executor services, Equity Trustees has evolved into a highly respected financial services provider with a skilled team of specialists that work to create a blueprint for your wealth, forging a long term relationship that will deliver lasting benefits.
EQT is committed to acting in the best interests of its clients. Our range of services include wealth management, superannuation, managed funds, estate planning and philanthropy.
Equity Trustees offers a suite of managed funds covering all major asset sectors Read More
& Estate Planning
A range of services designed to help you grow and manage your wealth Read More
An innovative and flexible approach to RE, RSE and Corporate Trust services Read More
Flexible super solutions with a range of investment and insurance options Read More
EQT Aged Care ServicesEquity Trustees has purchased Tender Living Care (TLC), an aged care placement agency that is a recognised industry leader in matching the elderly with available aged care accommodation, Lifetime Financial Planning (LTP) specialising in structuring finances for the move into aged care to preserve wealth and optimise income and accommodation for the prospective resident, and Aged Care Pathway (ACP) offering training to aged care facility managers and staff, that can be tailored to specific aged care learning objectives at a convenient location in aid of professional development for the aged care industry.
If you or anyone you know is considering moving from independent to supported living, please do not hesitate to contact us to assist you with this transition. You will find that the professional and client focussed care that you have come to expect from Equity Trustees is also evident at TLC, LTP and ACP. To find out more click on the link to their websites below.
TLC, LTP and ACP are registered business names of EQT Aged Care Services Pty Ltd ABN 54 152 197 825, a subsidiary of Equity Trustees Limited.
- ASX Release: EQT Takeover of Trust Company - Revised Proposal
- 14/05/2013 Equity Trustees Limited (ASX: EQT) today advised The Trust Company (ASX: TRU) of a revised proposal that provides TRU shareholders with the potential for a materially higher offer. Read More
- ASX Release: EQT considers its Offer for Trust Company
- 08/05/2013 Equity Trustees Limited (ASX: EQT) notes the announcement of the proposal by Perpetual Limited to acquire The Trust Company through a Scheme of Arrangement on 7 May 2013. Read More
- Current Managed Fund Rates
- 07/05/2013 See current Managed Fund Rates. Read More